Your Pentanet internet service must be active before you can create a Portal account.
Enter the email address you first provided to us when you signed up for your service, and click
Create Portal Account. If the email address you provide here doesn’t match our records, we won’t be able to link your portal account to your service and you won’t be able to create an account.
Check your email. We’ll send a confirmation email to you which will include a link to finish setting up your Portal account. If you can’t find the email, you may need to check your Spam/Junk folder or search for ‘Pentanet’ in your mailbox.
Choose a username and secure password (we recommend using your email address as your username as it’s easy to remember later on). We highly recommend that you use a password manager to generate and securely store your password for you.
You should now be able to log in to the Customer Portal using your new details!
What can I do in the Customer Portal?
Short answer - so much! The Customer Portal allows you to:
- Add your RAC membership number for a 5% discount on wireless Pentanet internet plans for the first 12 months of your subscription
- Find your unique Pentanet ‘share the love’ code to earn a gift card every time you invite a friend to join our network
- View invoices or payments
- Make payments and set up automatic payments/direct debits
- View service details and data usage
- View any current network status alerts and adjust your notification settings for network alerts
- Access our Support Centre and request assistance from our team
- Test and troubleshoot your internet service
- Update account details or add an account contact