You can lodge a ticket with us in one of two ways:
- Online in the Customer Portal by choosing Support Centre > New Ticket
- Sending an email to: email@example.com
All our tickets are read and answered by our local support team, right here in Perth.
When lodging a ticket with us, it's best to clearly and concisely explain your issue with us so we can best help you!
Here’s a couple of pointers for what to include:
- A brief description of the issue you're facing and when it’s occurring (i.e: slow speeds in the mornings, dropouts during peak hours, etc).
- A description of the status of the LED lights/screen on your router and if you are using NBN/OptiComm, the lights of the network termination device (NTD) too!
- A rundown of any troubleshooting steps you’ve tried before contacting us such as power cycling your router or NTD, etc.
- Any relevant screenshots and/or pictures.
- Any relevant speed test results – How to test speed